Update Lenovo A680 To Root and Android 4.2.2
How to root Lenovo A680 Android 4.2.2
1. Download the Vroot rooting software from this link. It is a Chinese website, you can use Google Translate.
2. Install the rooting software on your computer.
3. Now connect the phone to the computer using USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on the phone.
4. Wait until Windows automatically installs the appropriate drivers.
5. Start the rooting software; it will detect the phone and it will show a Green button on the right bottom corner.
6. Click on the Green button to root Lenovo A680.
7. The phone will reboot once the rooting process is complete.
Once the phone is rebooted, open app drawer and you will see an app called “Kinguser”. If you want, you
can install SuperSU app from Google Play Store. To check whether the rooting is successful or not download “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store and test it. So this was the guide to root Lenovo A680.,
Update Lenovo A680 To Root and Android 4.2.2 Reviewed by Obidur Rahman on 23:16:00 Rating: